automatic e mail notifications not received? why

end 12:00 13 Sep 04

I have discovered that on a Professional forum I subscribe to I have not been receiving automatic e mail notification of replies to my threads; this I only found out by manually checking the site yesterday to find responses waiting for me that I knew nowt about.

obviously my address is "working" and is very active, so no problems there.

I have been advised to, and have just e mailed
[email protected] as advised by my e mail technical phone support help-line;
I have asked my other forum if they can check the "automated response" system with my address to see if there IS an "issue " with it;
I have meanwhile changed the address for them to use so that I AM getting a notification, and the "test " that we did "worked" with my different e mail address.

meanwhile, they also say that they have, apparently, not had "returned as undeliverable" any responses to my e mail address from the automated system. BUT..just might beg the question as to whether my original e mail address WAS generating a response.

so..can someone "suggest" anything for me to try, ask, do, or whatever; I am receiving e mails from THIS forum with no problems, so am puzzled to say the least...

end 21:45 13 Sep 04

can anyone shed any light on this please? or suggestions as to my "next move"...I am puzzled to say the least:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…