Autofill

mike40 08:59 15 Mar 09

Hi All

I see there are several posts on this subject but none seem very conclusive. Over the last few weeks each time I try to use it I get the message. Not available on this page. I know some do not support it but this happens on almost all even on this page. Has anyone any idea why it should suddenly start doing it. I use IE7 pro

Many thanks

mike40 09:07 18 Mar 09

bump

mfletch 10:58 18 Mar 09

Hi

Try right click on the IEpro icon then click on preferences>modules

Untick auto form filler click ok

Exit IE then open IE the put the tick back in Auto form filler,

This may start it working again

mike40 18:18 18 Mar 09

Hi mflecth

Sorry I have been out all day. I have just checked that and found there was no tick in the suggested box. I did as you suggested but am afraid it did not work. Have you any other suggestions. The only thing I can think of I did try IE8 but did not like it so I reverted back to IE7 and the problem seemed to start after that.

Thanks for you help

Mike

mfletch 18:31 18 Mar 09

I have one other suggestion,

I dont use the windows auto form filler I use Roboform {it becomes free after 30 days or so} but you are limited to 10 pass words but the auto fill still works and it more secure than IE;s

Check it out

click here

mike40 18:38 18 Mar 09

Thanks very much for that. I have downloaded it and will give it a try. I have been fiddling with all the settings but am still unable to get it to work in IE7. I will leave the tread open for a while just in case someone else has any idea. Once again many thanks

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…