Autoconnect to internet

Truronian 15:32 31 Oct 06

I am runnning Windows XP and Tiscali broadband. At present i have to double click the tiscali icon to access the internet. How can I get Tiscali to connect automatically on startup? Simple answers for a simple soul, please.

FreeCell 15:36 31 Oct 06

If your using Internet Explorer select -Tools- from the menu , then -Internet Options-. Click on the Connections tab and select .Never Dial a connection.

yaesu 15:51 31 Oct 06

Hi, click start, look for start up in the list, drag your tiscali icon into this folder. Now when you boot it should start tiscali automatically. It works for me! Good luck, yaesu.

anskyber 15:53 31 Oct 06

If you mean it just loads automatically along with other start up programs?

There are a number of ways. The one I use is to go Start, all programs. Find the Internet explorer logo and drag it over to the start up file in all programs.

Do you work on the buses!?

woodchip 16:01 31 Oct 06

Are you sure you want it to connect to the net as soon as you awitch on??? if so drag the Icon you click on into the Startup folder in Desktop Programs. if you right click and drag it can be a shortcut that you create

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:22 31 Oct 06

You really should be sure your Antivirus Antispam and Firewall are up and running befor connecting to the internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…