Auto sign in

Meshuga 18:27 01 Mar 05

Up until recently , when I booted up, Windows Messenger would automatically sign ne in. When I clicked on my hotmail account icon that would also present me with my hotmail a/c and password so that all I had to do was click on `sign in`. Now I have to click on the win messenger icon to display the page and then click on `sign in`. With the hotmail I have to type in the whole of my a/c details + password and then click `sign in`. I believe that win messenger and hotmail are in some way connected and I have heard that hotmail have altered their signin proceedure for security reasons. Is there a connection between messenger and hotmail causing my problem and how can I get back to how it used to be. It`s become tedious constantly typing in details. Any ideas please.

SANTOS7 18:35 01 Mar 05

click here this may help.........

Meshuga 18:44 01 Mar 05

Thank you Santos7. Will print that lot out and study it. Seems strange that nothing has been changed by me yet the problem applies to both progs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…