Auto log off from PC Advisor

Field Division 15:12 17 Oct 06

Does anyone know the time you have from when you log into PC Advisor untill it logs you off again when there is no activity.And did they rcently change this because I remember I used to be logged in to the site for ages,just finding it a bit of a pain when I go to do somthing and come back to face the log in screen again

anskyber 15:23 17 Oct 06

Click your name (top left) and select the keep me logged in box.

anskyber 15:24 17 Oct 06

If you have already checked that box then clearing your cookies will require a new log in if that is what you have been doing.

woodchip 15:50 17 Oct 06

No Idea it Never logs me off. Only time I get loged of is when I clear my cookies at shut down

Field Division 16:10 17 Oct 06

Just never been a great lover of keep me logged in at all times.dont know why, think it's got something to do with me still being logged in even if I am not connected to the net.might also be that there are so many spyware and trojan horse's out there.

anskyber 16:20 17 Oct 06

You could choose to select keep me logged in but add the site to any clean up program you have so that it is deleted at the end of each session. It will require a relog the next time of course.

Field Division 17:14 17 Oct 06

Yer I thought as much..I wont mind doing it with my home pc but Think I might have to live with having to log into this one every so often as its my works pc im on just now..

Cheers guys for your imput..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009