auto form filling in for web use

ray27 18:42 11 May 04

I saw once on my computer a facility to write your details such as name and address and it would automaticly enter it for you on the web site that needs this information but I cant for the life of me remember how you did this

can anyone advise me many thanks
ray

AndySD 18:47 11 May 04

Top of the Page...Tools then Internet options.

expertec 18:48 11 May 04

Click Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete

SantasLittleHelper 18:49 11 May 04

Try gong to "Start" on the task bar, then "Settings" and "Control Panel". Open the icon for "Internet Options" and click on the heading for "Content", you will see Auto Complete and My Profile at bottom of dialogue box. Hope this helps.

SantasLittleHelper 18:50 11 May 04

Great minds think alike eh!

expertec 18:51 11 May 04

;-)

Hax 19:03 11 May 04

Another option [which I find more versatile] is to download the latest Google toolbar and use it's "AutoFill" feature.

flook 19:10 11 May 04

I started using Google's toolbar and it was great. I did out grow it though and now use 'Roboform' which is excellent and is free to use for up to 30 pass cards.

You can save specific details for each site visited, it will remember and prompt you to allow it to enter your login details next time you visit that site.

Have a look click here

ray27 19:21 11 May 04

I have the new google tool bar but the function to autofill is greyed out.
Can I un-grey it, so to speak
MANY THANKS
RAY

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…