Auto AVG Updates

AubreyS 07:17 09 Sep 05

Good morning all.

Whenever I open up the AVG control centre and click on 'update' more often that not, there are some updates there. Can anyone tell me where I can change the setting to do it automatically?

rawprawn 08:02 09 Sep 05

Open AVG click on the "Schedule Tasks" button and put the time you want it to update.

rawprawn 08:04 09 Sep 05

PS You need to click on the "Scheduler Box" before the button will appear at the bottom.

AubreyS 08:52 09 Sep 05

Hi rawprawn. Thanks for the reply. I tried that but I got the message saying 'Creating your own secheduled tasks is only availble in AVG Professional.

rawprawn 11:40 09 Sep 05

There should be 2 entries in the scheduler "Update Basic plan" which is the one you want to schedule and the other is "Test plan in basic mode" Which you can schedule to run at a specific time.You haven't deleted them accidentally have you? if so I suggest reinstalling AVG those two entries should be there by default I think.

johnnyrocker 11:51 09 Sep 05

click on test centre then scheduler and underneath there is the facility to edit the update scheduler to your liking (i believe the default to be 8 am)

johnny.

AubreyS 15:13 09 Sep 05

Thanks. That was it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…