AuthSMTP - Any Good for SMTP relay?

ajm 15:27 27 Apr 05

Hi. I have my own domain name and all emails are sent through the domain provider EasySpace. My outgoing SMTP is provided by BullDog. Easyspace say that i can use their outgoing SMTP. I have tried doing that, but cannot seem to get it to work for some reason. Suffice to say, all questions to their support dept are either autmated or do not provide a solution.

Bulldogs SMTP server sometime is not quick and I have had people email me saying that emails rach them sometimes 24 hours later or even does not reach them ( in the case of email being sent to aol addresses)

I have done soem research and have seen that AuthSMTP click here provide a service for SMTP. This may be very handy on the few time that I visit friends / family or want to download emails and therefore do not have to fiddle with teh SMTP setting in my email program.

Has anyone used AuthSMTP or if there another SMTP relay service that is just as good and maybe FREE?

anchor 15:45 27 Apr 05

Not free, (£17.63 per annum, incl: VAT), but not too expensive.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…