Authenticity Key

Splodge 17:26 02 Dec 04

Hi all,

I have lost my authenticity key which was taped to my computer case and has apparently fallen off and been swept up.

I am almost sure that a contributer gave instructions on finding it on the computer hard drive. Can anyone help?

I need to upgrsde my HD as I am running out of space. I obviously still have the installation Disk.

Thanks in advance...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:31 02 Dec 04

What operating system are you using XP? win98se?

Noelg23 17:36 02 Dec 04

there is a program that allows you to find out what the CD-Key is but I cant remember the name of it...I am at work so I can check on my PC at home...I dont finish till 7.30pm but I am sure if you do a google may find it...if only I could remember...

discovery 2 17:38 02 Dec 04

magic jelly bean key finder?

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:38 02 Dec 04

click here will retrieve from any OS ;-))

Diodorus Siculus 17:38 02 Dec 04

click here
Everest will tell you, I believe.

SurfMonkey _#:@} 17:38 02 Dec 04

look here click here

Splodge 17:47 02 Dec 04

Many thanks to all of you for your replies!

Got it:

Incidentally, I use my address book to store all passwords and the like including Bank ones and then save it a floppy.

I can then delete sensitive info from the hard drive and the floppy is obviously of little interest to othersCheers again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…