Auslogics free for the next 12 hours

buteman 06 Jan 12
Answered

For those that use defrag programs this one free for the next 12-13 hours.

http://www.downloadcrew.co.uk/article/26557-auslogicsregistrydefrag

You need to sign in to qualify and an email will be sent with the registration code.

buteman 06 Jan 12
Answer

muddypaws 06 Jan 12

buteman Thanks--I got it, but as I use another cleaner regularly the scan showed no fragments. Will use next time I do a clean.

buteman 06 Jan 12

Ok.I Downloaded One for each computer so covered for both now.Used different e-mail address for the 2nd one as I was not sure if the One would do both.

hiwatt 07 Jan 12

Hi folks, how did yous get the code for the registry defrag program?I registered and logged out then in again.I received my registration confirmation link but no code for the program?

buteman 07 Jan 12

You should have got it while downloading.but they should have sent you an e-mail with the keycode on it.

You did download it before the deadline ran out.I think it was midnight last night,

Check your junk mail folder just in case.

buteman 07 Jan 12

Or go back to the site and log in giving the details that you have already used and you may be able to retrieve it from there.

ACOLYTE 07 Jan 12

So what is the difference between this Auslogics defrag and the other free one that is use?,as far as i knew it was always free anyway.

buteman 07 Jan 12

Just works differently.It works when you reboot your computer and not after you reboot.

Difference $19.95.

buteman 07 Jan 12

Sorry about that I got a visitor and had to go before I could finish.Just does everything in a black screen.Normally you have to reboot after doing a defrag this way you reboot to start the defrag and it will reboot again when finished.

Whether it works better than the free version I don't know as I have only used it once so far.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message