Aurora Solar Power desktop monitor

BazC 13 May 11

Hi I have been given an Aurora desktop monitor (wifi) to check the output of solar panels. It is made by Power-One in the USA. Amazingly it only comes with XP drivers and won't work under Windows 7. Power One have no email address! Can anyone tell me where to find the drivers or their email?

Thanks

BazC

woodchip 13 May 11

It should work with Generic Windows Monitor Drivers. If you check the list and choose the size etc. Under Control Panel Display/Settings/Advanced/Monitor

woodchip 13 May 11

You need to choose a Generic Monitor

woodchip 13 May 11

Looks like Dell Supply this monitor, 4 drivers for it at the bottom of the link page link text

BazC 13 May 11

Thanks but its not a monitor its a solar power measuring device

woodchip 13 May 11

This may be what you are looking for

link text

Check latest Driver support, you need to wait for the Graphics to change to see if its your hardware

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message