audiolabel not working now

glinglan 13:01 PM 08 Jun 12

Hello hope you can help i recently obtained audiolabel it was working fine for a couple of days then started to go wrong i have tried to contact audiolabel to no avail tried to reinstall it by sending an email to reinstall it, have sent email which i have had no reply,can`t get my money back,hope you can help me thanks

northumbria61 14:16 PM 08 Jun 12

I assume from what you say that you obtained this CD/DVD Labeler program via a download. You should find that it is still on your PC in your downloads folder. If so try uninstalling it via its own uninstall or Control Panel - add/remove programs then reinstall it.

glinglan 14:35 PM 08 Jun 12

northumbria61 thanks for your reply have tried to remove it from control panel but it will not delete so looks like i`m still stuck

northumbria61 14:52 PM 08 Jun 12

Download and Run REVO Uninstaller from here to remove prior to reinstall enter link description here

Safe to use and gets rid of "stubborn" programs

northumbria61 14:55 PM 08 Jun 12

Once uninstalled try downloading it again (if not on your PC) or use this LINKenter link description here

northumbria61 14:57 PM 08 Jun 12

I assume you have purchased it and if so you should be able to install the trial version again and input your purchased licence key.

glinglan 19:08 PM 09 Jun 12

Thanks for all your replies,northumbria61 i tried to install the trial version but could`nt put the registration key in,have got my money back through paypal as these were the only one to get intouch with them,thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know