audioHQ problems on creative sound card

hmmm 18:32 07 Jan 03
  hmmm 18:32 07 Jan 03

I have winxp and logitech 4.1 speakers (z 540)

I cant enter audio HQ...it says reinstall driver which i did from creative.com (took 1hr 40 mins) but it still dont work

any ideas

thanx for the help one again

birkdalite 19:50 07 Jan 03

I had lots of trouble with audigy and tried many times to download an updated version on the European site only to be told I was No 247 in the queue and some such numbers ,it was like trying to win the lottery! I then decided to try downloading from the Asian site,Instant success!!!
have had no trouble since, try it.

Lead 20:23 07 Jan 03

I've always found Creative drivers to be a bit 'hit and miss'. But I managed to successfully install my Audigy card on my XP Pro system after completely uninstalling the existing (Creative) drivers; then removing all traces in the registry (don't forget to back up first); rebooting the system; cancelling the attempt that XP makes to install it's own drivers; then running the Creative driver installer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…