audio speed.

donald59 09:00 06 Aug 07

The introduction music played on my computer should be heard at 45rpm, but its coming out like a 78rpm together with other audio that also sounds quiker than it should be for example, receiving a message or opening a file. Can anyone suggest how to get things back to normal please?

Donald.

Technotiger 09:01 06 Aug 07

If using XP - System Restore back to when audio was ok.

donald59 09:34 06 Aug 07

I tried that, but it did not work. SR would not allow me to do it.;-( Any other suggestions anyone please?

Donald.

Stuartli 09:42 06 Aug 07

Where do you get the "introduction music played on my computer should be heard at 45rpm" analysis from?

The only speed alteration feature I can think of at the moment on a computer system is via Windows Media Player (View>Enhancements>Play Speed Settings).

donald59 15:19 06 Aug 07

Thanks for the subscriber called Marg7 I tried it, and it has worked, to the extent that I did not need to re-install. It needed to be unistalled anyway. Thanks again.
For the benefit of Stuartli I made that description in an attempt to describe how the sound of music was coming out of the speakers.I did not have to climb every mountain to find help, as it was as simple as do rae me!
Thank you and aduei!

Donald.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…