Audio Recording

coolteentom 19:43 05 Aug 07

Hi,

Not sure if anyone here will have any relevant knowledge on recording here but worth a shot, I guess!

In the past, the band I am in have recorded via a small 'singstar' USB 'adapter' device, which takes up to two of the supplied singstar mics. (Very rock n roll, yes?)

However, I have got a new mic at the minute, which I am trying to use via the singstar device, but does not seem to be picking anything up on the recording program :(. Just wondering if anyone knows of any way that the comp can pick up the signal from this mic?

Cheers,

Tom

octal 20:38 05 Aug 07

What is the make of the microphone? Some of the professional mics need phantom power to make them work. The other problem is the mic might be a balanced type which needs to be wired to un-balanced to make it work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…