Audio problem on msn messenger

Rhuddlan 12:10 26 Jun 04

When a friend invites me to an audio conversation and I accept, a message appears on her computer saying that there is a problem with mine, but there isn't. I have NIS 2003 and have enabled msn messenger to permit communications with my comp. We both have msn messenger 6.2 and windows xp home edition, and she also has NIS 2003. Anyone have any ideas, it was fine last night and no settings have been changed, regards, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 12:27 26 Jun 04

I have just updates NIS 2003 and in the program control list and have chose the option of permitting all for msn explorer and messenger, which I am logged into talking to a friend, but the same error message appears on her comp saying that their is a problem connecting to the computer or network you are trying to communicate with, anyone have any ideas, regards, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 17:15 26 Jun 04

Sorry for being so impatient, but this is getting very annyoning now. Can anyone provide me with any help please. The bad thing about this forum is that too many people use it and your question goes down the list so quick, as I have found out, my past question didn't recieve a reply either, sorry if I sound too cheeky, regards, Rhuddlan.

livewire 17:17 26 Jun 04

Have you tried to repair MSN Messenger from Add Remove programs?

Agent Smith 17:52 26 Jun 04

A search of this forum will probably tell you that it's a problem with MSN and XP, click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…