audio problem

KPC 14:28 29 Nov 08

i have just converted a vcd video to dvd format because it wouldnt play on my blu ray player, the video is fine but the audio is about 3 secs behind, is there a way of rectifying this.

eedcam 14:57 29 Nov 08

YOu could doit with Video redo it is not free but the 2 eek trialis fully working
also the sync may notbe out by the same amount throughout . if not you will have to correct by sections
click here

KPC 15:10 29 Nov 08

cheers eedcam, i will give that a try

eedcam 16:47 29 Nov 08

KPC try and run it through quckstream fix first you might just be lucky

KPC 10:46 30 Nov 08

thanks for that, tried it all and still a delay, but somebody on another forum suggested before converting to completely defrag the drive that contains the file to be converted and pay attention to the max speed you can burn to the particular disc in use. the one i used was 4x so a very slow burn, the slower the better and amazingly, it did it perfectly. but anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

eedcam 12:16 30 Nov 08

Good you have sorted yes that is one way and glad you were lucky but tried it all? I've re synched a whole 2hour +movie with video redo it does not do it automatically. Quickstream fix can sometimes do it but otherwise use the manual controls .I can asurre you it can be done

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…