Audio not working

Leafyoak 18:40 25 May 04

My sound system suddenly stopped functioning. I have checked the audio devices in the control panel and they work properly. What should I do?

Charence 18:52 25 May 04

Check all of the cables for loose connections, check that the LED power indicator on speaker is on. Go to CONTORL PANEL > AUDIO DEVICES, make sure MUTE is not on. And try moving the volume slider to see if it makes any difference (slider should be at maximum). Also check for headphones which may be plugged into any ports and if all this is not the problem. Switch off computer, open the case and check that all PCI cards are slotted in properly. If you have MSN Messenger, go to TOOLS > AUDIO/VIDEO TUNING WIZARD. Complete the wizard and usee the TEST SPEAKERS function to check that your speakers are not working.

Leafyoak 12:36 26 May 04

Thanks Charence. I did as you directed and the speaker works fine. But, I still can not have any audio when i use my windows media player.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…