The audio on my alienware x51 r2 stopped working

Markmc97 21:10 12 Nov 14

I turned my alienware x51 pc on today and for some reason the the audio as a whole isnt working. It was perfectly fine when i turned my pc off yesterday. I do not know what the problem is weather it is the drivers or whether it is the soundcard in my pc thats is not working. I tried troubleshooting it and it could not solve the problem it just said "one or more audio services isnt working". I when on to my settings on my pc to see if my soundcard was working and to be honest i didnt know what i was looking for although i followed a troubleshoot and tried to update some of the drivers for windows audio i also deleted a driver an again i didnt know what i was doing or if i was even downloading the right driver. I am left without sound on my pc at the minute and i am lost without it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me some help as i pretty much know nothing about computers. Thank you. © 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United Kingdom)

Woolwell 21:31 12 Nov 14

Suggest you try a reboot and if that doesn't work then a system restore to a point before the problem began.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5