Audio Line In

Sunil 19:12 16 Apr 04

Hello

I want to add Video Capture Card in Computer PCI Slot But I don,t know where the AUDIO LINE IN Wire goes I looked into my computer But I couldnot locate . Help please

anon1 19:22 16 Apr 04

On the back of the computer next to the speaker plug

DAG88 19:22 16 Apr 04

on the sound card (or the onboard audio connectors) there will be a 3 different colour conectors (if you are using sterio sound). there will be more if you use 5.1 etc. Anyway, one of the conections should be blue - that is the audio in socket. Plug the cable into there, it will be the same as a headphone socket.

fuzzyone 19:24 16 Apr 04

Sunil,

this line should be next to where your speakers plug in.

It may also have a symbol like a "swirl with a pointed arrow leading to the centre".

Sunil 19:58 16 Apr 04

Yes there is 3 connectors but blue is occupied with my DVD drive. So can I use one of the remaining 2

Sunil 20:15 16 Apr 04

Please Help

TomJerry 20:35 16 Apr 04

All depend on the arrangement of your sound card. Or the motherboard if you use onboard sound. Some motherboard does not have dedicated line in, for example Nfore Motherboard's on board sound. What you do is to reconfigure one of sound card's output port as line in.

If your machine has line in, it should have line in symbol next to it; some circuits with arrow cross.

SEASHANTY 20:37 16 Apr 04

Then you need an adapter. 3.5mm stereo jackplug to
two 3.5mm stereo sockets. Similar to these on this website
click here

arricarry 21:04 16 Apr 04

Has the video card got an S-Video socket

arricarry 21:14 16 Apr 04

Can you explain what you have got in the way of hardware and leads please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…