Audio with KVM Switch

beastieboy 14:21 30 Jun 03

Hi,

Got 2 systems which both have soundcard, but how would I be able to use this card from each system with only one set of speakers?

If I were to use Machine A with s/c and speakers, how would I be able to use Machine B with speakers without having to re-plug speaker cables?

trying to simplify problem even more. I have System A and System B. Both have soundcards. System A is currently being used and its soundcard is plugged into speakers. Using the KVM switch I want to transfer to System B. How do I now make sound come from this machine without having to connect the speakers to the soundcard on System B? System A has a Hercules Game Theater XP soundcard and System B ahs Muse 5.1 DVD Soundcard

Many thanks,

Janusz

eccomputers 22:05 30 Jun 03

go to maplins, they have a huge range of switch boxes for that kind of thing. Their web site is... click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…