Audio with KVM Switch

beastieboy 14:21 30 Jun 03

Hi,

Got 2 systems which both have soundcard, but how would I be able to use this card from each system with only one set of speakers?

If I were to use Machine A with s/c and speakers, how would I be able to use Machine B with speakers without having to re-plug speaker cables?

trying to simplify problem even more. I have System A and System B. Both have soundcards. System A is currently being used and its soundcard is plugged into speakers. Using the KVM switch I want to transfer to System B. How do I now make sound come from this machine without having to connect the speakers to the soundcard on System B? System A has a Hercules Game Theater XP soundcard and System B ahs Muse 5.1 DVD Soundcard

Many thanks,

Janusz

eccomputers 22:05 30 Jun 03

go to maplins, they have a huge range of switch boxes for that kind of thing. Their web site is... click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…