Audio Formats are they convertible?

fpg 22:32 15 Jan 03
  fpg 22:32 15 Jan 03

Video/Graphic formats can easily be changed, eg Tiff into Jpeg, by many programs. BUT can the same be done with sound/audio. Eg WMA into WAV or AVI or MOV or Aiff ?

As a novice to video editing I find this a real problem for putting sounds and music on the audio tracks.

DieSse 22:41 15 Jan 03

Yes they are. Look here for some suitable programs

click here

click here

fpg 18:55 16 Jan 03

Visited the site - almost spoilt for choice if MP3 is your medium. There must be a specific demand for video editing formats from WMA and CDA? I will probably select a program that converts to WAV or AVi. Masny thanks for advice.

fpg 13:39 18 Jan 03

Could not find any audio converter program that serves CDA WMW AVI WAV MOV and AIFF.
But can now convert CD music from CDA/WMA into WAV files which are OK for Adobe Premiere. I visited click here they have a good selection for sound buffs and a small free converter to WAV.

Why don't video editing programs accept CDA and WMA? (Perhaps some do but which?)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…