Audio files and Comodo Firewall Pro 3.0

Florio 20:56 06 Apr 08

A while back I posted about the problems I was then having listening to audio files on the a particular website (click here); these are reproduced directly on the site without going through Real or Windows Media Players. I don’t know what happened, but not long after my final posting on the subject, I was able to hear the files perfectly.
The other day, however, I installed Comodo Firewall Pro 3.0, and the same old problems have resurfaced. I feel that the firewall may be interfering with Active X Controls which were somehow involved in the playback of the audio files. How can I check this out (i.e., where do I look? There are so many different windows in the Comodo interface), and how can I put things right if the problem does in fact lie here?
Florio

Woolwell 23:42 06 Apr 08

Had a look at the site which Firefox didn't like and in IE7 it prompted to install Korean language. Looked at the site without that. From what I can follow they are midi files and some require active x. I could not get some to play and some I could.
Sorry I cannot help more and am unwilling to explore that site more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now