audio drivers for compaq presario 061

weemacs 18 Jan 12

Have formatted and rebuilt a compaq presario 061 pc for my friend but cannot find the audio drivers. System info also calls it Model SR1421 UK and GB 520. Can anyone help without putting me on to driver tool sites that will scan the system and want to charge me a fortune. The pc is running windows xp Pro sp2. with thanks

robin_x 18 Jan 12

Your official driver page SR1421UK is here which as Lazarus probably saw does not have the Audio driver.

I have the SR1619UK which does. Strange or bad document control.

weemacs 19 Jan 12

Thanks Guys. If I take Lazurus's suggestion click I accept and next then it takes me to a page which says moved her. Click here and it just takes me back to the original page.Robinofloxley is correct there are no audio drivers on the official page so what do i do now. Help please.

chub_tor 19 Jan 12

You can get them from Click Here

rdave13 19 Jan 12
  onthelimit1 19 Jan 12

Not all driver scanners cost money. I use Slimdrivers which is free. One of the optional sites it points to for a particular driver is usually the manufacturers website.

weemacs 24 Jan 12

Thanks guys problem solved, much appreciated.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message