Audio Cleaning Lab 3.0 problem

Longsightboy 12:30 02 Jul 03

I get this error message in Windows XP Professional edition (SP 1) whenever I run Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 3.0

"You must unload your debugger before you can run this program."

The thing is, when I bought it last year and installed it, it was working perfectly because I converted twenty vinyl albums to wav format.

I can't remember if I had installed XP service pack 1 at the time or not anyway, I uninstalled it because I wasn't using it and disk space was very low on that particular drive.

I'd done all my vinyl but recently, I decided to put some of my rare vinyl recordings which I had on tape cassette onto a CD-R

I reinstalled the program, no probs reported by Windows when installing but, when I click on the ACL 3.0 icon, I get the " You must unload your debugger before you can run this program. " dialog box.

Anyone know the solution to this problem?

Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 1)

768 MB sd RAM

Norton Internet Security 2003 (up to date as of 02/07/2003)

20GB FAT 32 Hard Drive 5GB free, (yeah, yeah I know NTFS is better)) defragged using Diskeeper 7.0

Thanks for help offered.

Longsightboy 09:18 03 Jul 03

Downloaded patch from Magix website, still no go.

Will re-install on new 100GB HD (formatted to NTFS) with Win XP but, without service pack 1 and see if that helps.

Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…