audio CD to MP3

TN 14:55 29 Aug 04

I have quite a few audio CD's which I copied over to my Hard disk and now want to convert them to MP3's. Do I have to convert them via WAV or is there a programme somewhere which will convert from the Hard Disk audio to the same Hard Disk with MP3 output. I can find lots of programmes which convert from the CD Rom drive to MP3 but not from audio files on the hard drive. Any help appreciated. PS I Do NOT have the original copies of the CDs as this would make the job too simple!!!

temp003 17:27 29 Aug 04

How did you "copy" the audio CD to the hard disk? Usually, when you copy CD tracks to hard disk, they are converted to WAV already. What file extensions do your CD tracks have at the moment?

If your CD tracks are already in WAV format on your hard disk, then any mp3 converter will be able to convert WAV to mp3.

paddy75 20:26 29 Aug 04

TN go to this site and dowload the free version of music match jukebox,once you have downloaded this go to FILE-CONVERT and browse to your cd files then select the files and click convert.hope this helps Paddy. click here

paddy75 20:27 29 Aug 04

TN go to this site and dowload the free version of music match jukebox,once you have downloaded this go to FILE-CONVERT and browse to your cd files then select the files and click convert.hope this helps Paddy. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now