Audio CD Covers - Getting Track names etc

1248fixx 03 Oct 11

I use to be able to use my Photosuite Platinum 7 program ( via its Cover Designer) to easily print a CD booklet, and by utilising its 'Auto Fill From Disc' option, it would simplt insert the track name onto the cover, and then I'd print it off for all my self compilations. Trouble is, its suddenly started to only put in 'Cda' info followed by the track number. I've even tried past CDs that I've burned, and get the same result. I do know that there are compatibility isues with Windows7(?), but it did work before...what's going on?

Many thanks

Covergirl 04 Oct 11

Probably something is set up in Properties to do this.

mimosa418 04 Oct 11

You can get cd info from here which you may find useful. Unfortunately I have no experience of your software so can not be of more help

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message