Audio book software

wrg 09:54 03 Oct 09

Morning all

I want to put my childrens story cd's onto an MP3 player, however the stories break down into individual audio tracks. Is anyone aware of a piece of software (free is poss) that can convert/change each track into one audio file.

Thanks

wrg

wrg 10:22 03 Oct 09

I am using Windows Media Player and my mp3 player is a sony. Thanks for your response

wrg 21:02 04 Oct 09

Thanks for your thoughts. WMP does not seem to have that option. The cd's I want to copy are story cd's. They are broken down into individual parts i.e chapter 1, chapter 2 & when I burn they rip as that. I want to combine C1,2,3,4 & so on

ashdav 23:39 04 Oct 09

Rip the individual tracks to mp3 using WMP then join them together into one mp3 file using Avidemux click here
This is primarily a video joining program but you can disable the video function and just append audio tracks.
It's free too !

wrg 09:55 05 Oct 09

Thanks for that.

I will give it a go

wrg 18:31 06 Oct 09

ashdav

I gave that a go and it was not successful. Every time I tried to load a file it would not do it BUT I have found a great piece of s/w that I was able to use. It may be basic but did exactly what I wanted. The name of the s/w is SHUANGS AUDIO JOINER, so easy to use.

ashdav 00:01 08 Oct 09

Avidemux is not the easiest thing to use but I managed to do what you wanted.
Can't remember exactly what I did but it does work.
Anyway glad you got yourself sorted out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced