Audio

Rhuddlan 00:37 21 Aug 04

While haveing audio conversations on msn messenger i can hear my contacts but they can't hear me, we both have win xp home and msn messeneger 6.2, have been through the audio/video tuning wizard and pressed the audio button on the toolbar but still no luck, any ideas?

Rhuddlan 01:12 21 Aug 04

anyone?

have you tested that your microphone is working properly by testing it in sound recorder or similar?

If it is, a firewall may be the cause

Hunky 03:16 21 Aug 04

Yeah, I think [email protected] may be right. I had same prob.... I 'Blew' my mic by plugging it into the speaker output.I bought a new one (but cheap)for test purposes, worked great...Good luck,Hunky.

Benzo 04:07 21 Aug 04

i had the same problem last nite but i fixed it by starting the audio conversation myself,

i couldnt hear my contact but her setup was perfectly fine (she had been talking to other people with it) she could hear me but i couldnt hear her i found that if i started the audio conv it seemed to work, i dont know why but this seemed to work

hope this helps

benzo ferrari!!

Benzo 04:10 21 Aug 04

wot i mean is basically if you get your contact to start the audio conversation, it may work!!

thanx benzo ferrari!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…