Audible.co.uk audiobooks odd file extension

BILL WHITE 08:01 19 Jul 05

September issue of PC Advisor, P14, described service offered by the above company, namely to offer a paid-for downloadable service for audiobooks.

I purchased and downloaded a book, ostensibly in MP3 format. However I couldn't put this on my MP3 player because the Zen Micro is not yet supported by Audible . More worryingly, I cannot import it into my music library because the file extension, which appears to be .aa is not supported by WMP, altho I can play it with WMP with no probs.

Any advice as to how I could convert this file for eventual transfer into my Library and hence to my Zen Micro.

Thanks

exdragon 08:24 19 Jul 05

Will it work if you upgrade the Zen's firmware? If you haven't already, of course!

BILL WHITE 08:27 19 Jul 05

I have the latest firmware but Audible confirm that the Zen Micro is not supported yet, the do support the Zen Jukebox. My main concern is that I can play this strange format with Windows MP but MP won't let me put it in my library. If I could get it in the library I'm sure I could transfer it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…