Auctionsniper

tasslehoff burrfoot 23:40 18 May 04

Anyone know anything about auction sniper?

Is it legit and does it work?

TIA

Tas

byfordr 23:42 18 May 04

It seems to work, and lodges a winning bid at the very last minute. Whether its legal???

tasslehoff burrfoot 23:48 18 May 04

byfordr, have you actually used it? and did it work for you (did you win the auction)?

When I say legit, I was concerned about giving my PayPal details to a third party web site.

Or perhaps I wouldn't need to, just my Ebay account details, then I pay later, after wining?

Guess I'll have to go back and read that bit again!

Thanks Tas

byfordr 23:50 18 May 04

Never used it myself not my bag...but some colleagues were raving on about it. Not sure what would happen if 2 people tried to use it in the same auction.

Just doesn't seem cricket.

R

tasslehoff burrfoot 23:55 18 May 04

Byfordr,

when I first saw it, I too did not like the idea. Eliminates the fun from bidding I suppose (and my initial reaction was CHEAT!!!).

However, I am now in a position of desperately needing something which is on ebay so I was tempted.

Glad to say you made me question my morals and helped me make the right decision.

Have to hope I can win my "prize" the fair way!

Thank you

Tas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…