ATX midi tower case help please.

Tick Tock 1 17:07 03 Mar 06

I was looking at the AMD64 3200+tower system from click here which can be upgraded,it comes with the atx midi tower case but there is a option to upgrade to the coolermaster cavalier3 black with 550w psu,what is the advantage of this upgrade.

Stuartli 17:35 03 Mar 06

The Coolmaster's specs can be found here;

click here

It will probably also feature a higher quality PSU.

Stuartli 17:36 03 Mar 06

A 3200+ tower system doesn't feature an ATX midi tower...:-)

Tick Tock 1 20:06 03 Mar 06

It gives the ATX midi tower in the specs for the A 3200+tower system on the website?

Stuartli 01:20 04 Mar 06

Not on the link that you have provided...:-)

You also quite clearly state: "I was looking at the AMD64 3200+ tower system from..."

You can buy a mini (ATX), midi or tower system.

Tick Tock 1 15:18 04 Mar 06

If you click the top system on the link i have given it shows the system i mention,i am not sure how to give a direct link to a certain page yet still learning.

Stuartli 17:16 04 Mar 06

I've looked at the link already. It's for a tower system - the midi tower is an option in the menu...:-)

A midi tower is approximately the height of a 17in CRT monitor.

To provide a link to another page to to it, highlight the URL in the address bar by left clicking on it (it will turn blue) and use Ctrl+C to copy it and then, after using the cursor to where you wish it to appear, doing a Ctrl+V.

Another way is to right click on the highlighted URL, choose Copy and then, again where you wish the link to appear, right click and use Paste.

007al 17:38 04 Mar 06

click here
Black and Silver ATX midi Tower case

007al 17:44 04 Mar 06

click here
look at the Matrix Pro or Matrix Elite range.The pc you`ve shown doesnt look or sound too good in my opinion

Stuartli 19:18 04 Mar 06

I've had another look at the link - in my opinion it's misleading as it clearly describes it as a Tower system.

A tower case is approximately 20in in height. Here's just one example:

click here

007al 19:51 04 Mar 06

click here if you look here,it also says midi tower case.Tower case is just a discription of the shape of the case,as in tower block of flats etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…