Attn. VoG

radi8or 18:55 28 Dec 03

Hi VoG,
Just a quick thanks for your help on crimble day with my problem with IE tried your idea, repair windows, but got about halfway through then went black screen and restarted tried it a couple of times, no go.
Anywho just spent the last day and half on a clean install, running clean and green, fast as a rat up a drainpipe.

Again thanks a lot for your time, wish I could say i'd do the same for you but I haven't got the answers, got loads of questions tho.

Regards and a happy new year

Bob

VoG II 18:57 28 Dec 03

My pleasure - glad that you got sorted eventually.

Happy New Year when it comes.

radi8or 19:00 28 Dec 03

Oh it'll come sure as eggs is eggs

Regards Bob

Forum Editor 19:15 28 Dec 03

there he'll be, sorting out problems as he has done for a long time. Thanks VoG, it's been a pleasure working with you over the years.

Apologies for the hijack radi8or.

spikeychris 20:06 28 Dec 03

Spent the last 48 hours in hospital so havent been around but just echoing the FE's commnets, been good working with you.

Chris

VoG II 20:14 28 Dec 03

Oh dear, sorry to hear that - hope you're OK Chris.

mammak 22:24 28 Dec 03

Got to agree with you radi8or' VoG is de man' only been on this forum 731 time's would go mad without it' and hey spikeychris hope your ok' like VoG and lot's more your just de best' and as is the FE'creep creep Mammak.

powerless 22:29 28 Dec 03

Ask vog how to save last time i checked he didnt know.

;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…