//some 3rd party need geo

Attatchments and Hotmail problem

Logov 12:53 19 Apr 04

Previously I've been able to view attatchments without any problem but recently, and for no reason I can think of I'm having problems.

I receive an email with attatchment which I wish to view. In Hotmail after clicking the above I am always shown a page telling me no viruses were found. From there I click the "download attatchment" button which saves it to my pc and then I view it.

Recently though, when I click the download button I am asked to re-enter my password and once that has been successfully done I am transferred back to my inbox. This happens every time and I never get to view the attatchment. The process just repeats without success.
Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Ironman556 13:30 19 Apr 04

First check your security settings in your hotmaiul options, set them all to minimum temporarily then try again.

If you have no luck you could use an alternate email account and forward the message with attachment to there, a pain but at least you get to see it. I find click here are pretty good and they accept larger attachments.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…