Attahment load failure

SparkyJack 11:00 AM 28 May 11

Is it my end or server?

For many years I used an Internet client [Thundebird] for all this type of thing.

Earlier this year with an ISP change I switched to Web mail.

The change went fine. All systems go- including attachments, until about 2 weeks ago when the attachment facility stopped functioning.

Clicking on the attachment button- all though was seen to depress - did nothing.

Copy and right click to pane- produced no result - no paste option on right click.

Clicking and dragging the file to the panel - -delivered the image to the pane - but the recipient did not get it.

So is it a Server thing or does something need Rresetting my end?

System - XP Pro SP3

SparkyJack 12:18 PM 28 May 11

Ant takers?

SparkyJack 16:03 PM 28 May 11

Resolved I hope --I think

Whilst making another E-mail - no attachment required on this one - I noticed the blue attachment bar had returned to base of the pane [it appeared to be missing previously and I had not noticed]

I clicked on it and it went to the search mode but then got [Not responding]

Clicked Ctrl/Alt/Del[Win security] task manager to cancel FireFox when I got the prgoram not responding - send report thingy up In it it said - FireFox Plug in Container not working. So it would appear to be a FireFox glitch.

The next mail I set up was a repeat of the one where the attachments were needed and it worked OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…