Attachments from Yahoo are greyed out !

bondzie 09:54 17 Feb 03

I have a yahoo-based email address and another one with my local ISP. On 2 occassions, I have sent attachments from my Yahoo address to my local ISP email address and have failed to open these attachments in the preview window in 'inbox' because they are greyed out, after clicking on the paper-clip in the upper right-hand corner. I am able to open attachmnents from other non-Yahoo adresses. Please help with an explanations and a possible solution. Thanx in advance.

JoeC 10:58 17 Feb 03

Go Outlook Express > Tools > Options > Security and take the tick out of " Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could be a virus " But be sure to keep your antivirus up to date ! Apologies if you have tried it. : }

bondzie 15:51 17 Feb 03

How do I open attachments in my Yahoo "Inbox"?
Sometimes I receive only attachments, no covering message. So, since I cannot open the attachments the mail becames useless, as good as nothing. How to do it, please. Thanx.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…