Attachments to e mails

bswatts 21:36 02 Jun 04

When I get attachments which consist of text, video aand music, they are received sparately as three different files and have to opened separately. Can anyone advise how to overcome this problem?
many thanks.

VoG II 22:03 02 Jun 04

Were they sent as a single file?

VoG II 22:55 02 Jun 04

via e-mail
Thanks for reply. Yes they were sent as a single file. Regards

Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I run Windows XP (home) and OE6

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please only use the yellow envelope for private correspondence. Enter your reply in the Add a new response button below. This will bump you anyway.

VoG II 23:05 02 Jun 04

Just as an afterthought because I would like to know...

How to send text and video and music in a single file? Powerpoint?

woodchip 23:24 02 Jun 04

Only way I can dream up is Zip them

bswatts 09:37 03 Jun 04

Thanks for replies. How does one zip an attachment/
Regards

woodchip 13:57 03 Jun 04

You need a program like Winzip or other I use "My PowerDesk 5" in explorer it's just a case of select the files you want to zip. If they are in the same folder click the first file to select it, then press and hold the Ctrl key and click on the other files you want to select then right click on the blue selected file and choose from list to zip the files choose where to put the zip file so you can find it also give it a name.

woodchip 14:00 03 Jun 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…