attachments

123joey123 14:21 29 Aug 06

I have installed Broadband for the first time but now I cannot e-mail attachments from word. It wamts outlook. Any ideas,please?

ade.h 14:48 29 Aug 06

I attempted to check one angle on this, but click here for what happened! So I would suggest either trying those settings that I mentioned in my thread or check that Outlook Express is set as your default mail client. Although I suspect that it already is, because these things are rarely that simple!

Failing those options; you could try repairing the Office installation from the CDs.

123joey123 14:57 29 Aug 06

It is a new installation so it's not Word.
Word seems to want dial up and cannot recognise Broadband. I get the Outlook box but there is no 'Send' on it.Thanks for advice

ade.h 15:04 29 Aug 06

You can stop the dial-up attempts by sorting out your settings on the Connection tab of Internet Options; choose "never dial a connection".

I'm not sur what you mean by "It is a new installation so it's not Word." Even a new installation of software or operating system can have faults/errors.

123joey123 15:59 29 Aug 06

I've got'never dial a connection.'
What I meant about Word was, I had a computer failure last week so reinstalled XP. I lost all my programmes and had two Word programmes. One Teachers and one,Pro. I've put both in and get the same result.
Thanks for answering,anyway

123joey123 16:32 29 Aug 06

I seem to have sorted it. Not sure how but it works.
Thanks for replying

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5