Attachment will not open

bswatts 06:41 06 May 06

My credit card company, who are investigating fraudulent use of my card sent me an e mail with a copy of the statement showing the items fraudulently purchased. The statement is an attachment. My inbox shows '1 message', but clicking on it gets no reaction! If I try to open the attachment a message appears saying 'This file does not have a program associated with itfor performing this action. Creat an association in the Folder Options panel.
i run Windows XP (Home).
Any help appreciated.

Diodorus Siculus 06:54 06 May 06

What is the suffix of the attachemt? ie document.xxx

Diodorus Siculus 06:56 06 May 06

By the way, it's possible that it is an excel file. If so and you don't have excel, you can get a free viewer from MS.

Download details: Excel Viewer 2003
click here

VoG II 07:28 06 May 06

If it is a Powerpoint or image file click here

Diodorus Siculus 11:25 06 May 06

[quote]I can't establish the suffia, as the attachment is just an icon at the top of the e mail,.It is 153 Kb and the sender ays I might need Adobe Reader to read it. I have Adobe Reader 7.0. thanks for your interest[/quote]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…