attachment to e-mails

nutty norm 16:00 26 Sep 07

I can send e- mails, but when trying to send an attachment it seems to get lost in the System. windows xp2 , I Am using picasa 2 to store my photos, but when i click on a photo to send to any one the e-mail turns up but not the Picture ,
any thoughts what am i doing wrong Nutty nirm

Pamy 16:15 26 Sep 07

who is your e-mail with?

Technotiger 18:17 26 Sep 07
  nutty norm 15:20 27 Sep 07

Thanks to Marg my problems are solved, although its a bit of messing about i think i have managed it, thanks all, Nutty Norm

nutty norm 13:06 28 Sep 07

My system windows xp 2. Outlook express my e-mailer, Still trying to send attachment, the answer i tried did not work, the lady who i sent an e-mail to said got the message but no pictures tried but it still does not work, nuutty Norm

nutty norm 13:06 28 Sep 07

My system windows xp 2. Outlook express my e-mailer, Still trying to send attachment, the answer i tried did not work, the lady who i sent an e-mail to said got the message but no pictures tried but it still does not work, nuutty Norm

palinka 18:25 29 Sep 07

If people you send the email to report that there is no attachment it's probable that they have their PCs set with a tick in tools > Options > Security 'Do not allow attachments to be opened that could potentially be a virus'.
I know several people who bought new pcs and found they were set that way.
It's worth passing on to them the instructions to untick that box ; otherwise they will never receive any attachments, not just yours.

nutty norm 18:32 29 Sep 07

Thank to all concerned it seems to work at last the lady in New Zealand who i set my pictures have recieved them, im thinking what else can i do to make it work, ive slicked this box, that box, anyway im rambling thanks again to all concerned, nutty Norm

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant