Attaching file

cruiser2 16:32 12 Aug 08

I have a file in My Documents which has seventeen different photos. It is known as MsgRead.aspx_files.
These photos were originally in an email which was sent to me and i have managed to save them, removing the original long mailing list at the beginning.
I have tried to alter the name of this file but without success.
Also, I can attach each photo separatly to an email which is time consuming. How can I just attach the file containing all the 17 photos at one go.
Any help much appreciated

Technotiger 17:10 12 Aug 08

To rename the file you could try to alter the Attributes - right-click on the file and then click on Properties, you may see two boxes at the bottom of that window, make sure both are unticked

Or, assuming you have saved the pics to your My Pictures folder, create a New Folder within My Pictures and give it a Name, then place each of the pics in that new folder.

You should then be able to send that folder via email as a Compressed (Zipped) Folder.

DieSse 19:57 12 Aug 08

"I have a file in My Documents which has seventeen different photos."

Is this a folder - it sounds like a folder, not a file??

DieSse 19:58 12 Aug 08

I should have carried on - you can't attach a folder - you'll have to attach the files inside it. You can attach them all to the same email.

Technotiger 20:42 12 Aug 08

Hi friend - you surprise me - one can add a Folder as an attachment to an email. I have done so several times when sending batches of photos'. Which is why I advised as such above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…