ati update?

Tk_RiceZ 21:37 18 Feb 04

i've downloaded the catalyst and the latest multimediw, installed both without hassle but one i try to run TV, only S-Video and Composite shows, so i have no idea why the tv don't work, any ideas?

its my old ati 9000 pro AIW.

asder 21:46 18 Feb 04

Which version of DirectX are u useing
regards asder

Tk_RiceZ 02:07 20 Feb 04

9.0 b anymore help?

hugh-265156 02:38 20 Feb 04

im using the latest cat 4.2 with dx9b with a raddy 9000 connected to my tv using a svideo(7 pin) to composite to scart conection.all works well for dvds,games,extended,cloned desktop etc.no problems.

"i try to run TV, only S-Video and Composite shows"

where does it "show"

select your av channel on your tv remote control.

see click here click here may help

asder 20:24 20 Feb 04

Hi
M$seem to have a prob with DX9b & PAL Versions of ATI ALL-IN-WONDER cards. Try this M$ hotfix at click here
Under TV Player setup you may find you have to change the region to NORFOLK ISLAND instead of UK.
If you want a long read on this and other probs. on this, look here click here
Hope this helps. If you need more info post back or mail me
regards asder

asder 20:31 20 Feb 04

This will take you directly to the start of the big read on the second link click here

Tk_RiceZ 15:59 21 Feb 04

the connectors, it should have tv on there that i can watch with the tv tuner. but only s-video and composite connectors are shown.

anymore ideas? its weird because i've deleted the catalyst and mmc, revert to my old one and everything works fine but need for speed underground will just set my computer to reboot after i finish playing it or switch the view back my desktop screen ( alt + esc)

Rayuk 16:07 21 Feb 04

Do any of the older drivers work for you without problems if so revert back to them.Latest drivers arent always the best just a matter of finding best ones to suit your needs.

hugh-265156 16:46 21 Feb 04

im not familiar with all in wonder cards but,you need to connect an ariel into the rf connector on the back of the card.

click here click here any use to you?

Tk_RiceZ 07:53 22 Feb 04

done all that, yes 2.1 cat was good but that driver made my pc crash when i logged off any game after i've finished, it seems that its DivX9.0b is the victim, seems like the majority can't get tv to work on their ATI cards, guess just not me. the Hotfix don't work btw, but thanks anyway. anyone who has resolved this come forward and HELP!? i hate not having tv on my pc :(

hugh-265156 13:28 22 Feb 04

cat 2.1 is a very old driver.

4.2 is the latest one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…