Ati radion 2900xt video card power supply

di di 22:52 31 May 07

This card has a 8 pin and a 6 pin power socket any ideas as to what psu would feed this card ? I have a 700 watt Artic power supply but i'm not shaw if the cables are compatable.

User-312386 00:07 01 Jun 07

It really depends on what else you have attached to the PSU

However, unless you have a lot of peripherals attached, i would think the 700W would do well. Is it a modular power supply?

However, what do you use your computer for? Do you really need a HD graphics card?

Regards

Only asking those questions as there are plenty cards out there, that do a really good job for a lot cheaper. Can you supply us a link as to which exact card you are getting please?

alan9900 17:41 01 Jun 07

card arrived this morning, great service from dabs.com works fine after updating drivers power supply o.k. at the moment have put both pcie power cables in 8 and 6 port leaving 2 empty so unable to overclock but thats something for the future.new mother board new ram and new cpu hope it keeps going o.k.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…