//some 3rd party need geo

ATI Radeon set up disk

Bandy 17:16 19 Sep 03

I have a Radeon 7200 VIVO graphics card and after a recent re-install have need of the DVD drivers thereon.

The problem is that I can/t find the darn thing, my wife insisted I tidy up the den some weeks ago,

The question is "does anyone know where I can buy one from?" I've tried looking but can't find anywhere

bremner 17:26 19 Sep 03

This is the site for all Radeon drivers click here I was not aware there was a specific DVD driver though.

What is the problem that you are experiencing?

Bandy 17:33 19 Sep 03

In order install the hardware dvd and multimedia centre you need the number from the original set up disc - which I've obviously put somewhere safe.

I can use Power dvd, Sonic etc., from the software side to play discs but I like the way it was before with the original hardware set up

Bandy 17:36 19 Sep 03

Forgot to add the imortant bit. You can download the enabling driver from ATI, but you then need the serial number to get it to install.

Hope that makes sense.

Bandy 17:48 22 Sep 03

Found that the driver cd's are available through an ATI third psrty site for ten dollars

Thanks for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…