ATI Radeon 8500LE AGP Chipset FAN Required

Giggle n' Bits 19:55 26 Mar 06

Does anyone know of any online uk shop sites where they sell ATI Chipset Cooling fans which fit the ATI Radeon 7500/8500 series APG graphics Cards Please.

These are not the pin push through type, they are a glued on Heatink with a Round Fan mounted in a Recess of a Heatsink. Really only need the actual fan but suppose if there is one out there a heatsink with Fan would do the job.

Thanks in advance with any help received.

howard63 20:40 26 Mar 06

I would check the ATI Radeon site and see if spares are available there. If they are then others will be making them. If not they may not be a replaceable item.

Totally-braindead 20:46 26 Mar 06

Only suggestion I have is have a look here click here had a quick look myself and theres a few there but I'm not sure which ones will fit yours, perhaps an email to them may solve it.

Giggle n' Bits 20:51 26 Mar 06

I have looked at overclockers but the fan needs 4 screws to actually fit it, the plug type won't fit.

Think I might phone ATI Monday, failed & faulty fans are always a problem and think more should be done by each manufacturer to provide replacements. Ok card cost £35 when new 3 years ago but the fans cost about £4 - £6 having to buy a new card is a cruel world. Nvidia replacment fans are easier to get hold of but expensive.

Totally-braindead 21:00 26 Mar 06

It may be more economical just to get another card, as you seem to realise. Leave this open as someone else may know where to get one or may have one lying about off an old card perhaps.

Migwell 23:13 26 Mar 06

Ever thought of Maplins they sell all sorts of small fans

Giggle n' Bits 00:54 27 Mar 06

Will have a look at Maplins, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…