ATI graphics card - Enable/disable TV display

p.r.b 12:24 03 Feb 09

I run Windows XP and have an ATI Radeon 9200 series graphics card.
Recently I reset the computer to factory settings and set up 2 users as before, one with limited access and the other, naturally, as an administrator and everything works fine except whenever the limited access user logs on they get a message from Desktop Help recommending TV display is disabled.
I have followed the on screen instructions but cannot enable or disable it because the relevant button is greyed out. I have checked/unchecked the box at bottom left in Desktop Help which says 'show window at start up when TV display is enabled ' but the message keeps on appearing. Have also reloaded the original CD and am informed that more up to date drivers are already installed on the computer so have not pursued this any further.
I have reversed account types on both users and each time it is only a problem with the limited access user, it seems as if the computer recognises the monitor is not enabled for TV display in admin mode but is in Limited access. It is not a huge problem but does anyone know how to fix it please.
Cheers
Paul

p.r.b 17:04 03 Feb 09

wot - no replies !!! ( is the answer that obvious )
Cheers
Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…