ATI Graphics Card?

thicasabrick 18:37 13 Mar 05

Hi all, I'm thinking about buying a new computer from Aldi. I've tried to find some details on the graphics card used in this computer (ATI Radeon X740 XL) but cant. Does anyone know any details on this card, how much it would cost to buy etc. And most of all how good it would be for playing the latest games.

Fingees 19:28 13 Mar 05

If you go to consumer watch forum, and read New Aldi medion 17th March, It may help

thicasabrick 21:51 13 Mar 05

Thanks for the reply Fingees, doesn't really answer my questions about the graphics card, (infact someone else at that topic asked the same question) So has anyone out there any thoughts or info on this card. I'd really be upset if I bought one of these computers, then found out the graphics card was rubbish, and had to spend another £100's or so to get a decent card.

john-232317 22:31 13 Mar 05

Even google has got no info on it, have you got the right number ?

thicasabrick 22:38 13 Mar 05

dadyassa, yes it's the right number, thats what i mean no info anywhere. This is what is making me a little hesitent on buying one of these computers when they come out on 17/0//05

hzhzhz 22:55 13 Mar 05

The model seems to be Medion Radeon x740xl but the only info on sites ive found are in German.

thicasabrick 22:58 13 Mar 05

Anyone translate german?

hzhzhz 23:06 13 Mar 05

ive looked again and im not sure if it is german.

Pojawily sie nowe modyfikowane sterowniki.

What on earth does that mean?

hzhzhz 23:09 13 Mar 05

Its Polish.

hzhzhz 23:18 13 Mar 05

This card does exist but any specs seem impossible to find.

thicasabrick 12:16 14 Mar 05

Thanks for all the replies. If anyone can find out any info about this card can they let me know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017