ATI catalyst and monitor calibration s/ware

hatrickj 21:18 24 Feb 05

Presently I have Colorific monitor calibration program and its associate EColor indicator on my system. Calorific is now unsupported and is not as far as I can see particularly easy to use. So I am thinking of ditching it for another prog. Both progs appear in the ATI Catalyst screen when I open the program. However I can see no obvious way Calorific and EColor have got there, having done nothing myself, afaik. Thinking it sensible I appoached ATI how to get a proposed prog included in Catalyst. Wise I thought, but a reply comes with lots of matter but no clear indication if it is possible or how to get the new prog included and uttterly baffling.

Now my teo questions. Can it be done and how, and secondly is there any particular necessity and advantage? I am using Raedon 9200.

hatrickj 21:49 24 Feb 05

I realise I mean the ATI Control Panel when I refer to the catlyst screen

mark2 21:54 24 Feb 05

click here and download the latest mega drivers for ATI

mark2 21:55 24 Feb 05

oops read as Omega drivers

hatrickj 22:28 24 Feb 05

Why do you say that? It doesnot appear at first sight to answer the quesions I posed after my long explanation, They were ??Now my teo questions. Can it be done and how, and secondly is there any particular necessity and advantage? I am using Raedon 9200.//

I say thos because elsewhre, I think on ATIs site there is a suggestion not to update unless neceesary.

hatrickj 15:45 26 Feb 05

Bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…