ATI card

podlod 09:08 02 May 10

Hi, some months ago I had a new ATI Catalyst Radeon 4800 series Graphic card placed in my pc, but going to the driver site to update the driver, I am not sure which one to download. Option 1 being 45.7mb or option 2 being 28mb, silly I know but I do not want to download anything I do not need to. Thanks for any help.

G4V1N 09:59 02 May 10

What os are you running as that is a important.

i have the disk witch covers XP through to 7 but the widows 7 drivers are the same as vista.

G

sunnystaines 10:00 02 May 10

go here

click here

choose operating system, then raedon, then 4 series choosing the right socket option.

then download the cataylst suite ver 10.4

ubuntu1user1jb 10:01 02 May 10

I have been to ATI drivers websites before and I THINK that Option 1 includes program AND drivers but Option 2 only includes Drivers.

G4V1N 10:04 02 May 10

i will give you a iso of my disc

podlod 13:45 03 May 10

HI, so what you are saying is click option1 every time, for my windows XP home edition pc, instead of driver only being option2 ?

Sea Urchin 14:25 03 May 10

If you would like to take advantage of all the features of your ATI graphics card, we recommend using download option 1. If you only require basic functionality, we recommend you use option 2.

So I would suggest option 1 is what you need

podlod 17:14 03 May 10

Hi thanks for all your help on this prob I had, new you would solve the issue as in the past you always have!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…