ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 availabillity in UK

fazzafaris 10:36 15 Jul 03

Hi all.

I ordered a new PC before reading a review of this card and deciding I just had to have it. So I put my order on hold whilst I waited for the card to become available here in the UK. However, I cannot seem to find out any sort of approximate date when the card might become available. I emailed ATI, but they said they didn't know as it is made by a third party here
although they wouldn't tell me who. Can anyone give me any insight as to when I can expect to get this card in my new PC?

Many thanks.

John.

The Transporter 11:20 15 Jul 03
  fazzafaris 11:33 15 Jul 03

Unfortunately not. There will eventually be three versions.

Standard
Pro
All-In-Wonder

The version in your link is the Pro version whilst I am waiting for the All-In-Wonder

Thanks anyway.

The Transporter 16:20 15 Jul 03

click here

and email the people at the bottom, they might be able to tell you.

:-)

fazzafaris 16:35 15 Jul 03

I followed your link and can see the webpage for the product's launch in the US but I cannot see that any of the contacts listed at the bottom of the article are going to be able to help regardig the UK launch. For what it is worth I obtained the sales email address that I sent the original query to from this same website.

Cheers for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…